Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wow Already!

Parker lost his first tooth! We noticed it was loose two days ago and he has wanted it out ever since. I think he just wanted a visit by this tooth fairy his older brother told him about. He was incredibly brave through the whole thing. He was asking me to pull it out, i kept telling him it will fall out when its ready and tonight before bed he asked again. So i got a tissue and it didn't take long and it came out. So tonight is the big night for his first tooth fairy visit : )
You can't really see it tucked in the right corner of the baggie. Its so small so we couldn't just lay it under his pillow.

I wonder what the going rate is for a lost tooth?

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I don't know if Josiah will be jealous or not...i don't think we will see any missing teeth from him for several months. (at least thats what the dentist said) so cute!! ang

    ReplyDelete