Friday, May 8, 2009

11th Birthday

I can't believe Brady is 11!!! 11!!! I mean holy cow how is he 11??!! He is such a great kid! We celebrated alittle over the weekend with a Red Robin birthday burger and a stop at the batting cages in Hershey. Had lunch and cheesecake (one of Brady's favorites) with Carlton's family on Sunday. And on Monday May 4th his 11th birthday we had my family at our house. We celebrated with a "lego" cake. That is my version of lego bricks all over the cake. I'm not very artsy and he only mentioned a "lego" cake the night before so that was as good as i could get it. His cousins enjoyed watching him open presents...some new Poke cards (as Parker calls them), Life boardgame, DVD's, and of course.....

LEGO'S!!

We gave him a membership to the Brickmaster Lego club and every 2 months he will get an exclusive lego set in the mail, he is pretty excited about that gift. (the gift that keeps on giving)





No comments:

Post a Comment