Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Diaper Dash!

I was so excited when I got an email stating that Babies R Us was having a "Diaper Dash" I called to get details and signed up Everett and his cousin, Jansen. They only accepted crawling babies 7-12 months. They planned on running 5 heats and the winner of each heat would race in the championship race. The event was sponsored by Huggies and the fastest crawler to the finish line won 3 months of free diapers! What a cute track!!!
Well not many contestants showed up, so they actually only ran one heat and well Everett is a fast crawler but somehow my strategy was not quite as good as my sisters and Jansen crossed the finish line first. Oh well, it was fun and they shared the prize : )



Everett's like "huh, what was i susposed to do??"
Jansen's like "Yea, i am the winner!"

They even had numbers, sooo cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment