Thursday, October 7, 2010

He will be missed!

Last month we said good-bye to my poppop. Its taken me awhile to do this post....Hard to put into words everything I'm feeling. "He will be missed" seemed to be a good post title. It will be so different without him, i guess thats what everyone says....I try to focus on his 77 years of life and the fact that he was Alive & Healthy all but a few short months of them. We had an awesome service for him. It was just awesome! My sister, Jenna, sang "I can only imagine" requested by my Nanny, and my other sister, Angie and I read scripture. My mom shared a peom, my Aunt Kim and cousin Julie shared some great memories and they all did amazing! I loved listening to their memories, of course some of mine are the same, might be why i loved hearing them : ) Me & Poppop celebrating at his 70th birthday party!
Poppop & Everett just this past July

Hardly recognize those two babies! Brady and his cousin, Hunter, 11 years ago!

Poppop & Nanny dancing at my wedding!
Me & Poppop on my wedding day : )
I know I am lucky to have had a healthy Poppop all these years! He has been in my life for 31 years! He was at my graduation and celebrated with me on my wedding day and got to hold all three of my boys! Wow, what a blessing!
Read about the story of his life.... http://obits.lancasteronline.com/index.php?p=2577333






No comments:

Post a Comment