Monday, May 17, 2010

Brady turns 12!

Whoops, I'm alittle behind in my blogging. We got a new camera and I'm having a hard time finding the pictures on my computer to upload. Not fun! I want my old camera back! (it broke though) Anywho...
On May 4th Brady turned 12! We invited family over for cake & ice cream and it was a beautiful afternoon!
Looking very happy about the Star Wars Lego set he received...
This picture probably looks familiar. Pretty much every Christmas and birthday Brady celebrates is followed by a picture of him happily putting his lego set together!


I made his favorite...Chocolate cake with peanut butter icing. Topped with a Darth Vader candle.


Brady picked LongHorn Steakhouse for his birthday dinner. Ordered a full rack of ribs from the "Adult" menu. However, after dinner we had to head over to Park City and buy him a new pair of shorts, he spilled a huge ramikin of BBQ sauce all over him! Guess he is still a kid in some aspects :) Although, I think its official he is definitely taller than me. I knew it was just a matter of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment